Sunday, September 19, 2010

Awesome school resources deal at Target!

Scored an AWESOME DEAL at Target yesterday!!! Most of the Dollar Spot items were 75% off, so I got 8 classic reader books and 25 school workbooks for 25 CENTS EACH!!!!

The classics were Alice in Wonderland, Oliver Twist, The Little Princess, Huckleberry Finn, The Secret Garden, Wizard of Oz, Dr. Doolittle, and Peter Pan.  These will be great for our nightly family read-aloud time, and in a few years the girls will be able to enjoy reading them on their own.

The workbooks were everything from Phonics and Beginning Sounds to Dinosaurs, Science, Presidents, World Countries, to Addition, Multiplication, etc.

Thank you Lord for helping our dollar stretch so far.  We are blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tiffany, I found your blog before I deleted my fb account. I'm going to love reading all about your homeschooling adventures. I also scored big time on this Target deal. I went a little nuts, but I love school supplies so much! Especially for $.25! Keep blogging - I'm reading :)

    ReplyDelete